Access webroot on my computer
“Access webroot on my computer controls also protect your computer from malware that tries to change settings in the Webroot SecureAnywhere software”
What is my keycode?
A key code is a series of alphanumeric characters used by locksmiths to create a key.
Is Webroot installed on this PC?
Webroot is an antivirus program that you have to purchase. To check and see if it is present, click on the search bar and type webroot or type programs and features and see if it is listed on the add remove program section.. PS you don’t need it. if you have windows defender.
How to install Webroot Antivirus on your Device?
2.Now either your program is already downloading or it will show you a “Save” option in the right bottom.
3.Click on save , then it will show you “Run” option after downloading. So it is time to click “RUN”
4.Seems like you have a green box ,which is asking for your webroot key code.
5.Now webroot key code is on the back of your webroot best buy retail card.
6.Gently peel this card , in order to get the key code
7.Yes , you are almost done just follow the positive options , which are coming to your screen automatically
8.Finally it looks like your webroot internet security plus is doing it’s first scan.
Is Webroot Antivirus Good?
Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus is more than antivirus software. It is antimalware. It stops the viruses and worms that exist in order to infect other computers, but it also protects you during web surfing sessions by blocking harmful websites.
How did Webroot get on my Computer?
Like other trojans, Webroot gains entry through source programs carrying a trojan payload that you unknowingly install. Common sources of such programs are:
Malicious websites designed specifically to inject Trojans
Legitimate websites infected with Trojans
Fake updates presented for installed software
Peer-to-peer sharing software
Malicious video players and codecs
Free downloadable games
Social media links pointing to infected files or websites
webroot reinstall for windows 10 Support with CD
In case, you have an installation CD/DVD for your Webroot product. Then follow these below steps for an easy installation.
- Put the CD/DVD in the CD drive.
- If it starts running automatically then fine, let it run.
- Else click on My Computer/My PC and double-click on the CD drive.
- The CD will automatically start the installation.
- For the next steps, you may need a good internet connection.
- Choose your language and country and click Next.
- Give permission to the software after reading the terms and license.
- If prompted, enter the 20-digit Webroot Keycode to activate your product.
- Follow the further instructions to successfully install Webroot on your device.
UNINSTALL ANY PREVIOUS VERSION OF WEBROOT ON WINDOWS 7
If you are installing a new Webroot software on the computer already having a Webroot software installed on it then you must uninstall the previous version first, to do so, follow these steps.
- Click on the Start button on your Windows 7 computer.
- Click on the Control Panel in the pop-up menu.
- Now go to the Programs in the Control Panel window.
- On the left panel of the Window, choose to Uninstall a Program.
- Navigate to the older version of Webroot and right-click on it.
- Choose to Uninstall and follow the Wizard instructions to complete the process.
Do you need an instant support?
“If you face any problem during download webroot antivirus software then you can call us to our toll free number which is