First of all , Avg is a well- known name in the field of virus protection. The reason for which this name is
common among all end users is its free antivirus and malware protection. It not only sounds
free but it provides a lot more with no money. It scans for virus and malware. Also, it considers
performance issues, gives security updates, and finds malicious files being downloaded in this
no- money edition. When you pay money for the advanced version of it, many more additional
security features get attached to it. Then it will protect against malware, spyware and viruses. It
will not only detect malicious downloads but also block it from being downloaded. Avg also
offers enhanced firewall for your own network in its premium version
Avg Retail Activation | www.avg.com/retail
- Other virus protection software might conflict with the features of Avg antivirus program.
When multiple virus scanning mechanisms try to access the same files on your computer, they
may interfere with each other. So, it is desirable to uninstall existing virus protection software
before installing the Avg virus and spyware protection. There is no need to uninstall an existing
installation of Avg. If any virus protection software is detected to be existing on a computer
during installation, you must uninstall it before installing Avg. Follow these steps:
- In the Windows Control Panel, open Add/Remove Programs.
- From the list of programs, locate any virus protection software.
- Click Remove.
a proper internet connection is required on the
system on which installation has to be performed. Properly check the above mentioned both
requirements before starting the process. The whole process is described in numeral steps.
Keep on following the steps patiently, you will be done with both installation and activation.
Here comes the installation process.
- Connect your system to internet and open a browser.
- Go to website of Avg www.avg.com/retail and open ‘My Account’.
- If you have already registered with Avg, skip the next step otherwise go to next step.
- Freshly register yourself by giving required details along with email.
- Put in the login credentials and login to your Avg account.
- Select the device on which you have to install Avg with license number and the Avg
product you want to use.
- Download the setup file of selected program on your system.
- Run the setup file saved on your system.
- Follow the instructions and now activation page will open up.
- Put the activation code that you have for the Avg retail activation.
- License number will get generated and will sent to your email.
- Finally put the license number and here by Installation gets completed.
- Seems like your system is now protected by one of the best security software.
The process mentioned above is described in a very simple way. if you still feel problem in the
installation, you may contact to tech- support.
Read also other activation-