install webroot on new computer
To install webroot on new computer , Webroot Software licenses are transferrable to a new computer, as long as your subscription is still active.
To transfer your software, follow these steps:
Locate your keycode and write it down. The keycode is a string of 20 alphanumeric characters. It is unique and holds the information in regards to your subscription. Your key code was sent to you in an email from Webroot (if you purchased the product online) or is printed on a package insert or the CD sleeve (if you purchased the product from a store). If you currently have a Webroot SecureAnywhere installed on your computer, you can also view the key code from the main interface by opening Webroot and clicking My Account.
If your license is for only one computer, or if your license is for multiple computers and you have installed it on the maximum number of systems, you must uninstall the software from your old computer before installing it on the new one (if your old computer is in a non-bootable state, you may skip this step).
WE SUPPORT ALL KIND OF ISSUES SUCH AS :
Our Certified technicians can help you to restrict the entry of these viruses, to remove the already detected ones. We can guide you about the working of Webroot AntiVirus software on your operating system. Our facility of remote assistance helps our technicians to directly address your problems, thereby leading to quick and effective solutions
- Installation/Un-Installation of Webroot antivirus
- Re-installation of Webroot antivirus
- Upgradation of Webroot antivirus
- Activation of Webroot Antivirus product
- Repair of Webroot antivirus
- All kinds of software installations and programme updates
- Maintenance checks for all computers
- Compatibility checks with various software and programmes
- Reinstallation or update of your operating system
- Verification of protection and security
- Computer scans for the threats to analyse the virus infections
- Configure Webroot antivirus settings as per system requirements
- Security settings for complete protection
COMMON PROBLEMS FOR WEBROOT COMPUTER:
- Secured information getting hacked
- System performance slow down
- Auto reboot operating system
- Pop ups keep disturbing
- Important data loss
- Corrupting operating systems
- System freezing or hang
- Hard disk crash
- Applications do not response in time
- Computer wireless is not working
- Computer is not detecting wireless and cable printers
- New and old wireless and cable printer driver is corrpted
- Computer web cam is not working
- Touchpad is not working
SERVICES REQUIRED FOR WEBROOT COMPUTER:
- first of all in Webroot Antivirus installation/uninstallation.
- Update Webroot Security.
- In Webroot Antivirus re-installation.
- While Webroot Antivirus error fixation.
- Webroot Antivirus product activation.
- Computers scan for the threats to analyze the virus infections.
- Configure Webroot Antivirus settings as per system requirements.
- Security setting for complete protection.
- Repair Webroot Antivirus.
- Fixing Webroot firewall and network conflicting problems.
- Fix Blue/black screen of death PC
- Support for Display problem
- Fix Sound issues with Desktop / Laptop
- While wireless Internet configuration/cable connections in PC/Laptops
Disclaimer- //com-safe.org/ clearly disclaims its association with any antivirus. It is a third party technical support website for the activation of antivirus and other software. Images, name, logos, trademarks are only used for reference and in no way intended to suggest that have any //com-safe.org/ association with any antivirus or any other software. You may also see a full disclaimer here.