Kaspersky Endpoint internet Security suite has good phishing and spam filter. And its parental control is known as the best among all the top internet security suites. Kaspersky also introduces a Safe money feature to give you a safe environment while you do online payments. Its firewall is also great which does not annoy you by showing unwanted popups. It detects and apply settings automatically for a file according to behavior. So Overall it gives you a complete online protection and computer protection by protecting sensitive system files and registry. At usa.kaspersky.com/kavdownload you can directly download your Kaspersky Endpoint internet Security antivirus.
Features of Kaspersky Endpoint internet Security
Detects new, emerging and unknown threats
The cloud-based Kaspersky Internet Security 2018 download Network gathers data from millions of participating users’ systems around the world… to help defend you from the very latest viruses and malware attacks. Potential threats are monitored and analysed – in real-time – and dangerous actions are completely blocked before they can cause any harm.
Identifies suspicious websites and phishing websites
Advanced anti-phishing technologies proactively detect fraudulent URLs and use real-time information from the cloud, to help ensure you’re not tricked into disclosing your valuable data to phishing websites. Our URL Adviser also adds color-coded tags to all web links – to advise you of the danger level of the link and subsequent pages.
Delivers greater security for online shopping and banking
Kaspersky download using code has always included additional layers of security that help to keep your information safe during online transactions. Now, with the introduction of our unique Safe Money technology, you benefit from even greater protection. Safe Money automatically checks that the website you’re visiting is secure – and it also offers to open the website in a special, protected mode… to help keep your credit card number and other personal data safe from cyber thieves.
Protects your privacy and your digital identity
Contact Kaspersky support Internet Security provides a wide range of technologies to protect your privacy and your identity – including two unique security features for entering personal information online:
Secure Keyboard is a new Kaspersky Total Security my account technology that automatically activates whenever you open a bank website or payment website – or you enter a password within any web page – to ensure that information you enter using your physical keyboard can’t be accessed by keyloggers
Some other Features of Kaspersky Endpoint internet Security
Prevents malware from exploiting vulnerabilities in your PC
If your PC has application or system vulnerabilities that haven’t been updated with the latest fixes, cyber criminals and malware could gain entry. In addition to scanning for vulnerabilities, Kaspersky help desk number Security analyses and controls the actions of programs that have vulnerabilities – so they can’t cause any harm.
Automatic download and installation features – save you time and effort
Installation now requires far fewer manual steps. When you first download the product from our website, it automatically checks for the latest product version – disinfects existing malware, if necessary – and then starts the installation.
Here are the steps to reach Kaspersky Endpoint internet Security
- First of all open a browser in your computer and type there usa.kaspersky.com/download.
- If you are using a Internet explorer browser ( Blue E ) then it will show you two or three options in the bottom “Run” “save” “cancel” . Now click on run if it is there otherwise click on save .
- After , if you clicked on save you will get a “run” option also.And if you already get clicked on “run” then the program will start installing in the computer.
- Seems like you got a green box on your screen , which is asking for a key code then you are going in the right direction.
- Now put your key code in the box. The key code is 20 digit alphanumeric characters which is actually situated on the back of your card. If you have not peeled it yet , peel it gently and you will find the key code .
- Seems like you got the key code now , so just put it , into the box which is appearing in your computer screen. And click on agree and install on the downside.
- Now you computer will show you a prompt ” do you want to allow this program to make changes in your computer ” Click on “yes”.
- Also put you email when a box comes to your screen after clicking “yes” on the prompt.
- Now your product is completely installed , and you can use it . And it will scan your computer for the first time automatically.
Frequently Asked Questions – Kaspersky Endpoint internet Security
Is Kaspersky reliable?
Security news is currently awash with a series of accusations against one of the world’s leading antivirus developers, Kaspersky virus protection free Lab. … This article is focusing on the allegations leveled at Kaspersky Lab, and whether it is safe to use their security products.
Is Kaspersky Antivirus Safe?
Yes, It’s Still Safe to Use Kaspersky Antivirus Software.
Is Kaspersky still in business?
Kaspersky anti-virus software for small businesses. After the government banned Kaspersky, is it still safe for you to use in your business? Moscow-based Kaspersky Labs, founded in 1997 by Yevgeny Kaspersky, has been selling one of the most lauded antivirus programs on the market for more than 20 years.
Is quick heal better than Kaspersky?
It is better to buy Norton or better still Avast antivirus (HOme edition is free),sophos antivirus is also good and is free for 3 systems. … All the Anti Virus have there + and -ive. One thing is very clear free ones simply don’t do. Between Quick Heal and Kaspersky , I would prefer Quick Heal.
How do I get rid of Kaspersky secure connection?
Uninstall and remove Kaspersky Secure Connection. Step 1: Type Appwiz.cpl in Start/task bar search and then press Enter key to open Programs and Features window. Step 2: Look for Kaspersky Secure Connection entry. Now, right-click on the entry, and then click Uninstall/Change option.
What’s new in Kaspersky Endpoint internet Security
- Protects your privacy, your money & your kids from Internet risks
- Protects your PC against today’s Internet threats
- Adds extra security for online banking & shopping
- Safeguards your privacy and personal information
- Helps protect your children against online threats
- Combines superior security & optimized performance Unique Safe Money Technology
- Provides additional layers of protection during financial transactions, such as online banking and shopping, and using payment systems.Innovative Hybrid Protection
- Uses the latest cloud data, anti-phishing technologies and a secure keyboard mode to keep your personal data from being stolen.Dangerous Website Alerts
- Advises you of the safety of search result links, and blocks malicious and phishing websites.Advanced Parental Controls
- Helps you ensure your children are safe and responsible online while they’re surfing the web, gaming and enjoying social networks.Safe Social
Disclaimer- //com-safe.org/ clearly disclaims its association with any antivirus. It is a third party technical support website for the activation of antivirus and other software. Images, name, logos, trademarks are only used for reference and in no way intended to suggest that have any //com-safe.org/ association with any antivirus or any other software. You may also see a full disclaimer here.