Kaspersky Total Security 2019 Free Trial 90 Days has been around for more than a decade now, providing computer security solutions for users from all around the world. It is also one of the most acknowledged and widely used antivirus software worldwide. Here’s how to download Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 offline installer for Windows 10 64-bit or 32-bit so that you can install it on computers with no internet access.
At usa.kaspersky.com/kavdownload you can directly download your kaspersky antivirus. This page is customize to install your kaspersky antivirus variant directly.
Features of Kaspersky Total Security 2019 Free Trial 90 Days
Security Defends against viruses, ransomware & more
Performance Protects – without slowing you down
Simplicity Simplifies security – to save you time and hassle
PC, Mac & Mobile Secures your devices – in any combination
Privacy Helps you keep your private life… private
MoneyProtects when you’re online banking & shopping – on PC & Mac
Safe Kids Parental controls & extra features – to protect kids on PC, Mac & mobile
Passwords Manages & stores passwords – and syncs for access from PC, Mac & mobile
File Protection Helps secure your precious photos, music & files – on PC
Kaspersky Total Security 2019 Free Trial 90 Days for Mac Features:
Protects Your Money – totally new technology for Mac
Whenever you’re online banking, shopping or using a payment website, unique Safe Money technology makes your online transactions safer than ever before. It automatically adds an extra layer of security that prevents online fraudsters from stealing your money, credit card number or bank account details. No other Mac security software offers this level of protection – and independent testing* recognizes Safe Money’s innovative security features.
Blocks Network Attacks
Every computer – even Mac computers – can be subjected to network attacks. Every year, these attacks are getting more sophisticated and inflicting a wide range of damage – including crashing Mac computers, stealing information or damaging users’ files. Network Attack Blocker detects attacks and blocks the attacking devices – so they can’t compromise your security or impair the performance of your Mac.
Safeguards children against online dangers
With the Internet holding so many dangers for children, award-wining Parental Control features make it easy to protect kids when they’re online. Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac helps you defend children against sexual predators, block inappropriate content, prevent app store purchases, control access to games & social networking websites and prevent the disclosure of personal information that could affect your child’s security or could expose other members of your family to financial loss or identity theft.
Prevents the spread of PC malware
Because Mac computers can be used to spread PC virus infections, Kaspersky help desk number for Mac doesn’t just provide Mac antivirus protection, it also prevents your Mac from passing on Windows or Linux malware to your family’s, friends’ or colleagues’ PCs. So, as well as protecting your Mac from a wide range of threats, our award-winning security technologies also save you from the embarrassment of spreading malware to those around you.
Simplifies your security
With a free My Kaspersky account, you’ll get easy-access tools that help you manage your security. Whenever you’re online, you can check the security status of all your devices that are running Kaspersky Lab security software, activate specific security features and manage your licenses. Your My Kaspersky account also delivers news of latest special offers and provides links to download free Kaspersky Lab products and services.
Here are the steps to reach Kaspersky Total Security 2019 Free Trial 90 Days
- First of all open a browser in your computer and type there usa.kaspersky.com/download.
- If you are using a Internet explorer browser ( Blue E ) then it will show you two or three options in the bottom “Run” “save” “cancel” . Now click on run if it is there otherwise click on save .
- After , if you clicked on save you will get a “run” option also.And if you already get clicked on “run” then the program will start installing in the computer.
- Seems like you got a green box on your screen , which is asking for a key code then you are going in the right direction.
- Now put your key code in the box. The key code is 20 digit alphanumeric characters which is actually situated on the back of your card. If you have not peeled it yet , peel it gently and you will find the key code .
- Seems like you got the key code now , so just put it , into the box which is appearing in your computer screen. And click on agree and install on the downside.
- Now you computer will show you a prompt ” do you want to allow this program to make changes in your computer ” Click on “yes”.
- Also put you email when a box comes to your screen after clicking “yes” on the prompt.
- Now your product is completely installed , and you can use it . And it will scan your computer for the first time automatically.
Frequently Asked Questions – Kaspersky Total Security 2019 Free Trial 90 Days
Which is better Norton or Kaspersky?
Kaspersky virus protection free is a clear winner as it offers more security-related features and extra utilities in its security products than Norton. Independent tests prove that Kaspersky is better than Norton in terms of malware protection and the impact on system performance.
Is Kaspersky free?
Kaspersky Total Security 2019 Free Trial 90 Days now offers a free antivirus for PC, but do you need it? Security software firm Kaspersky has just launched a free antivirus for PC users, promising total protection for your files and oversight of your web traffic for malicious activity.
How do I add another device to my Kaspersky Account?
To connect your computer to My Kaspersky, follow these steps:
- Open Kaspersky Total Security my account .
- Click Manage Your Devices.
- In the Manage Your Devices view, click Connect computer to My Kaspersky.
- If you have no account with My Kaspersky, create it by clicking Begin Now.
Disclaimer- //com-safe.org/ clearly disclaims its association with any antivirus. It is a third party technical support website for the activation of antivirus and other software. Images, name, logos, trademarks are only used for reference and in no way intended to suggest that have any //com-safe.org/ association with any antivirus or any other software. You may also see a full disclaimer here.