Kaspersky user account log in is the Russian antivirus that protects you from viruses.It helps us in safe browsing & it will not let you to put information on the phishing page sent by the hackers.It has many versions and every version has its own features. It is available in the stores and it is also available online. Estimated as the best Antivirus originator, KASPERSKY total security my account mark has a client base of around 300 million around the world.
Here are the steps to reach Kaspersky user account log in
- First of all open a browser in your computer and type there usa.kaspersky.com/download.
- If you are using a Internet explorer browser ( Blue E ) then it will show you two or three options in the bottom “Run” “save” “cancel” . Now click on run if it is there otherwise click on save .
- After , if you clicked on save you will get a “run” option also.And if you already get clicked on “run” then the program will start installing in the computer.
- Seems like you got a green box on your screen , which is asking for a key code then you are going in the right direction.
- Now put your key code in the box. The key code is 20 digit alphanumeric characters which is actually situated on the back of your card. If you have not peeled it yet , peel it gently and you will find the key code .
- Seems like you got the key code now , so just put it , into the box which is appearing in your computer screen. And click on agree and install on the downside.
- Now you computer will show you a prompt ” do you want to allow this program to make changes in your computer ” Click on “yes”.
- Also put you email when a box comes to your screen after clicking “yes” on the prompt.
- Now your product is completely installed , and you can use it . And it will scan your computer for the first time automatically.
Additional Features : Kaspersky user account log in
- Unmatched Usability with a New Interface
We’ve taken a fresh, new approach to our user interface, ensuring it’s easier than ever for you to manage your PC security. You’ll find instant visibility into your protection status, one-click access to the features you use the most, and a detailed guide to how our cloud technologies are working for you.
- Easy-Access to Security Status
Feel confident in your protection status with a quick glance at your desktop. Kaspersky’s Desktop Security Gadget* prominently displays if your security is up-to-date, or if an action is required. Customizable buttons allow you to have the protection features you use the most close-at-hand. And you can drag and drop files onto the gadget for easy, on-the-spot virus scanning.
*Works with Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Installation on Infected PCs
If your PC is so severely infected that no antivirus software can be installed on it, Kaspersky will download a proprietary tool to scan and eliminate all threats. If the damage is so severe that the operating system can’t even launch correctly, the Kaspersky user account log in installation CD can be used as a bootable Rescue Disk to detect and eliminate all infections. You can then quickly and easily proceed with the product’s installation.
- Optimized for Netbooks
Kaspersky antivirus setup download Internet Security supports screen resolutions found on netbooks – including 1024×600 and 1366×768 – with no impact to system performance.
- Free Technical Support
Free North American-based technical support is available via telephone, email, and online chat. Additional support includes Kaspersky knowledge base, an online database of detailed answers to questions about installing and using Kaspersky virus protection free Lab products.
Here are some Frequently Asked Question – Kaspersky user account log in
Is there a free version of Kaspersky?
Kaspersky Free is for Windows only! … Indeed, Kaspersky Free has been released for Windows only. However, Kaspersky Internet Security for Android has been available for some time already, and the basic version is free. For Mac users, we offer the paid Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac for the time being.
Is Kaspersky safe to use?
kaspersky antivirus support phone number software for small businesses. After the government banned Kaspersky, is it still safe for you to use in your business? Moscow-based Kaspersky Labs, founded in 1997 by Yevgeny Kaspersky, has been selling one of the most lauded antivirus programs on the market for more than 20 years.
Is Kaspersky antivirus free?
Kaspersky now offers a free antivirus for PC, but do you need it? Security software firm Kaspersky has just launched a free antivirus for PC users, promising total protection for your files and oversight of your web traffic for malicious activity.
Is Kaspersky still the best?
As a result, several retailers no longer offer kaspersky help desk number in their online or physical stores. However, we found that Kaspersky Anti-Virus is still a good, reliable option for detecting and blocking malware on home computers.
Does Kaspersky free have a firewall?
Kaspersky Free is for Windows only! … Indeed, Kaspersky Free has been released for Windows only. However, Kaspersky Internet Security for Android hasbeen available for some time already, and the basic version is free. For Mac users, we offer the paid Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac for the time being.
Disclaimer- //com-safe.org/ clearly disclaims its association with any antivirus. It is a third party technical support website for the activation of antivirus and other software. Images, name, logos, trademarks are only used for reference and in no way intended to suggest that have any //com-safe.org/ association with any antivirus or any other software. You may also see a full disclaimer here.