Kaspersky virus protection free has designed several products to protect you and your family’s digital life. Kaspersky Safe Kids helps you to protect your kids while they are using the internet. It offers you the parental control monitor and managing features for the safety of your kids. You can manage all your applications and devices on which your product is installed, using the Kaspersky total security my account. The product is easy-to-use and simple due to its user-friendly interface. Here we are going to describe the process to download, install and activate kaspersky product on your system.
Benefits of having Kaspersky virus protection free:
- Records analysis- Scans viruses, spyware, and Trojans to give you a high level of Antivirus protection
- Gives you device data security as it automatically blocks malware from phones & tablets
With its App Lock feature, the app enables you to add a hidden code to access your private messages, photos, and other sensitive data and information
- Using the ultra-advanced technology, the security software tracks & finds your Android phone or tablet in case it’s lost or stolen
- Protects your vulnerable personal information from prying eyes with its Anti-Theft functionality
- Subscribed users have the service of Anti-Phishing that keeps their financial information
- protected while shopping or making online bank transactions
- Extending services with call blocker tool that helps in blacklisting unwanted phone calls and text/spam messages
- Kaspersky’s activated security product makes internet surfing safe by adding Web filter t dangerous links & sites
Here are the steps to reach Kaspersky virus protection free
- First of all open a browser in your computer and type there usa.kaspersky.com/download.
- If you are using a Internet explorer browser ( Blue E ) then it will show you two or three options in the bottom “Run” “save” “cancel” . Now click on run if it is there otherwise click on save .
- After , if you clicked on save you will get a “run” option also.And if you already get clicked on “run” then the program will start installing in the computer.
- Seems like you got a green box on your screen , which is asking for a key code then you are going in the right direction.
- Now put your key code in the box. The key code is 20 digit alphanumeric characters which is actually situated on the back of your card. If you have not peeled it yet , peel it gently and you will find the key code .
- Seems like you got the key code now , so just put it , into the box which is appearing in your computer screen. And click on agree and install on the downside.
- Now you computer will show you a prompt ” do you want to allow this program to make changes in your computer ” Click on “yes”.
- Also put you email when a box comes to your screen after clicking “yes” on the prompt.
- Now your product is completely installed , and you can use it . And it will scan your computer for the first time automatically.
Few Frequently Asked Question – Kaspersky virus protection free
Is Kaspersky antivirus free?
Kaspersky customer support number now offers a free antivirus for PC, but do you need it? Security software firm Kaspersky has just launched a free antivirus for PC users, promising total protection for your files and oversight of your web traffic for malicious activity.
Is Kaspersky Antivirus Safe?
Does Kaspersky slow down Mac?
Kaspersky Anti-Virus setup download is a software to protect your computer from malicious programs. … However, most Mac users complain that the macOS performance slows down when having the antivirus working in the background. That’s why you may wish to remove Kaspersky from your Mac.
How do I turn off Kaspersky self defense?
To enable or disable Self-Defense, do the following:
- Open the Settings window of Kaspersky Total Security.
- In the Settings window, go to the Additional section and select Self-Defense in the right frame.
Is Kaspersky still the best?
As a result, several retailers no longer offer Kaspersky help desk number in their online or physical stores. However, we found that Kaspersky Anti-Virus is still a good, reliable option for detecting and blocking malware on home computers.