Webroot antivirus software download
Webroot antivirus software download Mobile Security for Android was launched on April 5, 2011 for smartphones and tablets, with a free basic version and a paid premium version. The app is designed to protect against viruses from apps, threats delivered via web browsing and against the threats created when mobile devices are lost.
Here are the process to download and install Webroot antivirus software download
In the first step, I will give you the link, from there you can easily download your webroot. Please read all the steps in order to successfully install your antivirus.
1.first of all, Open an internet browser which you have like google chrome, internet explorer and Mozilla Firefox..and type in URL box “www.webroot.com/safe”.
2.when you hit enter then your program will start download automatically, after that you will get options like save, run and cancel,
then you just need to click on “run” or “save”.
3. Now download the webroot installer file to begin the installation, then just double click on the program to run it.
4. Now it will ask for your serial number or key code, give it then click Next.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions during the webroot installer file.
6. You will get a terms and Agreement, then click Agree and Install.
7. Meanwhile, Wait as the program installs, this may take a couple of minutes.
8. Now it will ask for your email address, then click on Next.
9. Fill out the Account Information of webroot security on your window, then click Next.
10. Check all the information’s that you provided, then click Next.
Webroot antivirus software download System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10(32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium/Celeron family, or AMD K6/Athlon/Duron family, or other compatible
- Hard Disk Drive: 15 MB
- Installed Memory: 128 MB RAM(minimum) 2 GB( Recommended)
- Supported Web Browsers: Google Chrome 11, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox 3.6, Safari 5 and Opera 11
Problems you face without Webroot antivirus software download Advanced Security Software
1. Compromise with sensitive data and Information
2. Infected Pop-ups regularly infects Browsers and Devices
3. Slow System take long time to respond
4. Software Get Corrupt
5. Computer Drivers Get Slow And Corrupt
6. Internal Hard drive Freeze
7. Operating System Stop respond
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions )
Who is Webroot Software?
BLOCKS VIRUSES & MALWARE: Cloud-based antivirus software from Webroot provides comprehensive internet security protection for your PC or Mac without slowing you down. IDENTITY THEFT PREVENTION: Defends you against identity theft by protecting private information like usernames, passwords, account numbers, and more.
Does Webroot scan for malware?
Antivirus software such as Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus frustrates malware in a couple of ways. It scans data and blocks viruses that it detects. And it removes malware that is already lodged in a computer. You can tell it to scan your PC according to a schedule that you select.
Does Webroot have a free version?
Webroot’s SecureAnywhere AntiVirus protects your system against all types of malware threats. This version offers you a 15-day free trial to evaluate the software and determine how well it suits your needs.
What country is Webroot from?
The company was founded in Boulder, Colorado, US and is now headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado, and has US operations in San Mateo and San Diego, and globally in Australia, Austria, Ireland, Japan, and the United Kingdom.
How do I install Webroot on my laptop?
PC Installation Instructions
- The Webroot installation file, wsainstall.exe will automatically download to your computer (if your download did not begin, click here).
- Locate the wsainstall.exe file on your desktop and double-click to start the installation.
- When prompted, enter your Keycode.
How long does Webroot last?
Not all of these features are actually available in Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus. To get the full package, you’ll have to upgrade to Webroot Internet Security Plus ($60 for one year on three devices) or Webroot Internet Security Complete ($80 for one year on five devices).
Can I transfer my Webroot to another computer?
Answer. All Webroot Software licenses are transferable to a new computer, as long as your subscription is still active. To transfer your software, follow these steps: Locate your keycode and write it down.
Disclaimer- //com-safe.org/ clearly disclaims its association with any antivirus. It is a third party technical support website for the activation of antivirus and other software. Images, name, logos, trademarks are only used for reference and in no way intended to suggest that have any //com-safe.org/ association with any antivirus or any other software. You may also see a full disclaimer here.